Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kande's Satin Sheets Romance Review for Open House: Pool of Souls Book 1 By: Krystal Shannan

Title:  Open House: Pool of Souls Book 1


Author: Krystal Shannan

Book Amazon | Smashwords 

Genre: Romance, Contemporary
Length: 22k words
Summary:  Rebecca Carol and Robert Corvin missed their original chance to bond when Ares, God of War, took control of Robert's career ten years ago. Their souls have naturally pulled them back together for a second chance at love, but...How far will the gods go to get their own way? Can Aphrodite reunite these souls? Will divine influence create another perfect match or will it tear them apart forever?

  Kande’s Review:


When I first opened the book "Open House" by Krystal Shannon and saw the name "Aphrodite" I knew it was going to be amazing! Aphrodite is the goddess of love and in this book we see as she watches over two humans and their love story. Rebecca and Robert were two humans who met at an open house only to realize that they have known each other since high school.

Now, I totally can't say anything else about it because I don't want to spoil it but when Aphrodite's plan for love becomes a game with Ares, the god of war, things become heated. You totally need to read this book on your own to see just how amazing and awesome it is. Having Aphrodite and Ares together, fighting over the souls and both working their magic over these humans lives makes the book so much more interesting. The human characters as so well developed that you can easily fall in love with them and then become angry when Ares interferes. Oh I just adore this book!

It isn't just your standard love story. It's a love story with an incredible twist since everything can be changed when dealing with the gods. I highly recommend this story for anyone who loves romance. There are two wonderful romance stories happening at once and it is just amazing how it is laid out. It is extremely addicting and well done that I couldn't put it down until I finished it. I've never seen anything like it before and I've already got the next one to read! I give this story five wonderfully deserved satin pillows.

I give this story:


Heat Rating:
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment